by FOUR little feet! We are getting a PUPPY! She is a light buff female cocker spaniel and we are so excited. She is the most beautiful little sweetie pie ever! I had a cocker growing up and it is time for my children to have one. There are more in this litter as well as two more in another litter if any one is interested. We are getting her from a lady in north MS named Donna Starkey at Starkey Farms and she specializes in cockers. Please check out these babies on her website at http://www.starkeyfarms.com/ and if you are wanting purchase one let her know that I referred you!
5 months ago








Man! That title got me! I thought you had some even BIGGER news! :)
ReplyDeleteCocker spaniels are cute. Can't wait to see pics!
bwahahaha!!! um yeah if it was anymore than a cute little puppy right now... you would be visiting me at the funny farm...and i would go willingly...skipping and smiling!
ReplyDeleteLove the pup. I am a sucker for dogs. I also thought it was a two legged additon. haha.
ReplyDelete